If you live within Southeastern Michigan and wish to have one or more entry doors installed on your home, then keep reading! In addition to being a highly reputable installer of energy efficient vinyl windows, Pure Energy Window also proudly offers some of the finest home entry doors available.
Entry Door Features
Steel Entry Doors
- Our Solterra steel entry door features a 22-gauge slab that contains approximately 30 percent more steel than similar products currently being offered by much of our competition.
- Each steel door undergoes a hot-dipped galvanization process that produces a tightly bonded alloy coating for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
- The Solterra door has a double bore lock block that delivers incredible holding power for enhanced security.
Fiberglass Entry Doors
- All fiberglass entry doors from Pure Energy Window boast compression molded fiberglass skins that are designed to be highly resistant to everyday wear and tear.
- The fiberglass skins are connected with two full-length top and bottom rails, along with full-length hinge and strike stiles to help prevent the intrusion of moisture and ward off the growth of mildew and mold.
Hybrid Home Entryway Systems
- Another popular style of entry door that we install in Southeastern Michigan is called the ELITEgrain. It offers authentic woodgrain replication without any of the drawbacks commonly associated with a natural wood entryway system.
- This door boasts either decorative or clear glass, 21 paint and eight hand-applied stain options, heavy-duty Schlage® hardware, a high-density polyurethane core, and more!
Contact Pure Energy Window today if you think you may want to have one or more entry doors like these installed on your home. We serve all of Southeastern Michigan.